Read our Purchasing Policies:
We accept the following:
- Cash (US funds only)
- Checks (US funds only)
- Money Orders (US funds only)
- Wire Transfers (US funds only, call for instructions)
- Traveler’s Checks
- American Express/Optima
Ultimate Art is concerned that each client is fully satisfied with his or her purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase within 7 days of receipt you may return it for a full refund. But you must follow these instructions carefully:
Within 7 days:
- Please call us first within seven days.
- Return the art in original packing container.
- Ship prepaid air freight, insured for full value.
- Your payment will be refunded by the same means you paid, MINUS SHIPPING CHARGES.
- If the work arrives damaged, you will be responsible for collecting the insurance. Please contact us for help if you are not comfortable shipping art.
After 7 days:
Call us, we will accept most items for store credit. Or resell the work for you.
Special Order Returns:
We can not refund payment for items specially ordered. We may offer store credit; but that depends on the item ordered. We will do everything possible to resell the work for you, but we can not guarantee this. Special orders should be placed with this in mind.
We ship by the safest means possible. Within the US this is usually Fed Ex or UPS air or similar air carrier. The art is packed appropriately for transport. Your work is fully insured in transit to you.
We do not make money on shipping and attempt to find the least expensive safe way to you. You may have the work shipped collect, if you prefer. We can not give an exact shipping charge here. The price of shipping may have little relevance to the value of the art. A small expensive painting may be much cheaper to ship than a large poster framed in glass.
We guarantee each work sold to be as described. When available, catalogue references are included with the work. Works with certification by foundations will have this paper work included with the art. For original prints, the printing information will be included. This includes how many known impressions, when printed, signed, paper size, etc. (this is referred to as “tirage”).
We will provide a letter of authenticity at your request.
Unless stated, each work is in excellent condition. If appropriate, a condition report by a qualified conservator can be included.
Works signed by the artist are stated as such. If stamped signed or signed by the estate this will be disclosed.
All works are fully insured while in transit to you.
If the outside container shows damage:
- Do not panic, the art is most likely fine inside.
- Try to open it in the drivers presence, if not at least note the damage when signing for it.
- If possible, photograph the outside of the container
- If the art is undamaged, worry no more and hang it on the wall.
- If the art is damaged, call us immediately.
- Keep all packing materials.
- Do not handle the art unnecessarily, as this could exaggerate the damage.
- We will contact you on how to proceed.